Nov 08 , 2020
- 2 cups diced baby red potato
- 3 cups halved green beans
- 2 cups broccoli
- 1 Cup chopped bell peppers
- 13 ounces Plant Based smoked Turkey Sausage
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon Salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large sheet pan parchment paper and set aside.
- Wash and chop the unpeeled baby red potatoes. Trim the green beans and then cut in half, chop the broccoli to smaller pieces if needed, chop the peppers into pieces, and slice the sausage in thick slices.
- Place all the veggies and sausage on the prepared sheet pan. Drizzle the olive oil and all the seasonings on top. Use your hands to toss and evenly coat all the veggies and sausage with seasonings. Space everything out so it has plenty of space to cook.
- Bake 15 minutes, remove from the oven and flip/stir all the veggies around. Return to the oven and bake for another 10-15 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Enjoy this meal served over cooked brown rice or drizzle with some balsamic glaze for a savory taste.